The KMC Homes Project Management service ensures all the essentials of your project are looked after leaving you to enjoy the journey. We understand that some clients are very interested in building and some have too many other obligations (work, young children, elderly parents, etc.) You can be as involved, or otherwise, as you are comfortable with.
We Look After Everything For You Including:
- Co-ordination of all parties and minuting of all meetings.
- Managing all the people in the design process to ensure all drawings shown to you are costed in advance by our QS and are within budget.
- You will have a dedicated KMC Foreman on site who will keep you informed of all the necessary progress and information required on site as well as ensuring your home is impeccably built and finished (On Time and On Budget). Liaising separately with other parties (e.g. Engineer, 3D Modelling Specialist, BER Consultants, Planning Consultants, Renewable Energy Specialists, Air Tightness & Ventilation Specialists, Ground Investigation Specialists and so on).
- Managing and submitting your planning application for you.
- Advising you and facilitating your post planning detailed choices (renewables, windows selection, stairs design, joinery spec, paving spec, hard landscaping detail, tile selection, floors selection and so on).
- Providing you with our dedicated site foreman for your build.
- Providing you with access to our unrivalled project management smartphone app. Please see a link here to how this will work for you.
- Our (external) Engineer will certify your works as they proceed and deal with your solicitor regarding your mortgage drawdowns.
- We facilitate any applicable grants to ensure you can avail of all these savings.
- You will receive constant support from our dedicated customer service team at all times regarding your account, information required, meeting dates, gantt chart updates, etc.
- Your design director will look after all design and project matters directly and be in regular contact or as often as you are comfortable with.
Note: we also for include site survey, site probe, 3D Modelling, maps, newspaper adds, percolation test and all the other required items (again a full service).
We believe creating your new home should be as simple and stress-free as possible.