The KMC Homes Process Results:
The addition of some amazing features including:
- The roof tiles which were imported from the South Of France
- The windows which were imported from Estonia
- The reclaimed pitch pine timber floors
- The front door which was sourced in Belgium
- The internal arched doors which again were salvaged
- A leather bedreah display which was created by a renowned designer in London
- Custom designed cornicing including a bespoke lattice cornice in the living space
- Bespoke joinery doors
- Bespoke electric gate
New Build Project Description
A Modern Classic
Unsurprisingly our client here had very particular taste. A mature and well travelled couple who have family in Europe. The brief developed as time wore on but it eventually settled on creating a retirement home as they traded down. The theme was a Tuscany Villa Lodge.
It is indeed very rare to see such a house in today’s age which probably leans very much into the contemporary space but this house truly blends classical styling with modern A Rated technology and architectural space.
See Gallery of images Below.